Thursday, January 15, 2009

From this blog;

http://the-mound-of-sound.blogspot.com/2009/01/self-defence-my-ass.html

Comes a link to this blog and a very interesting post;

http://filasteen.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/gaza-war-of-the-tunnels/

"In effect, the Israeli siege of Gaza has transformed the aid industry into one of Israel’s biggest exports—companies that would normally provide domestic services have become sources for foreign currency, which contributes to Israel’s overall economic strength and has already eliminated Israel’s trade deficit almost entirely."

9 comments:

  1. That went a long way in answering some of my questions Comrade. To make money. ~Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to share what other progressive comrades offer. I thought it worthy of consideration. I'm still waiting for most of the other Comrades to step up and participate. I have been there before. Lot's of bluster, short on luster.

    It's a riddle of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what someone posted at Garth's, a quote by A. Sharon stating exactly who dances for whom in the Israeli/US relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post it up Anon, there are no filters here. This blog is devoted to the People.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday, my goal is to have the time and help to learn how to post links! Take care Comrades. ~Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm attempting to learn the technical aspects of this worthy project, Comrade. Thanks, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple copy and paste works Linda. Not everyone is computer savvy, so if you need some assistance just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suppose it is better to put your signature on a petition than just sit there and curse. I signed, and am still cursing -

    http://www.avaaz.org:80/en/gaza_time_for_peace/?cl=170155433&v=2689

    ReplyDelete