Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gilligans Island

Before dropping off the edge of the World last evening, I thought about Gilligan's Island for some reason, and how our little community of cast aways had something in common with this theme.

We now have a similar number of followers and regular participants as there were cast aways on The Minnow. I guess all that leaves is for us to pick a persona.

I've got dibs on Gilligan.


For Herb. Who must have been held hostage somewhere in the 60's/70's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iM4QOflsV0

Click the link, I have figured out how to get short links to post.





3 comments:

  1. Ummmm island, sunshine, sand and Heat! I like Mary Ann. Don't think I could carry off being the voluptuous Ginger.

    The business of war: See there is money to be made in this downturn.

    http://www.private-eye.co.uk/sections.php?section_link=hp_sauce&

    Hope they get splash back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comrade Gilligan,

    never saw that show, so I don't know the implications. If it is about survival on a desert island or whatever, just save one of the women for me.

    MIA to-day for a number of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the clip, C.O., never saw it. Happy to see that the women would have been OK, though.

    ReplyDelete