Sunday, January 18, 2009

Survey Says!

I have added a poll at the bottom of the blog. Scroll down to have a say.

This is a neat feature that Blogger offers, and I thought it would be a good way to find out what people are thinking. Suggestions for possible future polling questions are welcome too.

I've also taken a bit of time to familiarize myself with customizing the blog page, and will add features as we go along. I've got the counter now, so next project will be to link up with some of the aggregates I guess. I've been thinking progressive bloggers would be a decent fit, but am also considering Liberalsonline. That poses a question though.

Should a Centrist non partisan hook up with a group of self proclaimed Liberals? What do you think? Maybe I should post a poll on that too. That would be in keeping with digital democracy, right?

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't matter unless it matters to the others??

    I voted no on your survey btw. I want to see the overall budget. Too much money, not good. Too little, not good.

    ReplyDelete